I apologize because I know it is not my turn to post but it's been a while since anyone has posted so I thought I'd share some semi-exciting news. I'm not sure when it happened, most likely not since I've seen you guys, but I am now 5'7" tall. This may not seem like a huge deal but I didn't know a person could still be growing in their 20's! Last time I checked, which was probably a year ago, I was 5'6". It may have even been longer than that because it had been so long since I'd grown that I finally stopped checking. This is so weird!

We keep a height chart on one of our kitchen walls. As you can see, I have grown quite a lot since the last time I checked. At first I was really excited about it but now I feel like something about myself that was so set in stone is suddenly different and I'm not sure how I feel about that. This is definitely going to take some getting used to.
WA: blind
No comments:
Post a Comment