This past week we have been playing in D.C. I love this city! We stayed out of trouble for the most part. I won't bore you with the details but we almost got a gun pulled on us by a security guard. It made the trip exciting. Oh, and we saw lots of TAXIDERMY! This is us standing on the Lincoln. You can see the Washington Monument and Capitol behind us. The next picture is our date in D.C. with Albert Einstein.
Well I miss you all lots! Oh and I also had a dream about everyone, but in it everybody hated me and was trying to ditch me. haha. Oh and Alissa, I loved the picture! :) And since no one has let out any secret confessions, I have decided to let you in on one of mine. I am a gangster. And you better believe I bought the hat and glasses.
You guys are awesome!
Word Association: pin the tail on the donkey
That picture of you picking Einstein's nose is priceless!!! I love it so much! It made me laugh out loud when I saw it :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you liked it! That statue kind of made my day. And I think I heard your laugh from my house. haha! :)
ReplyDelete-Stephanie