Hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC summer. It appears so after reading all the posts. I thought I would make a list of the best things that have happened to me since I last posted. They are as follows, in no particular order:
1. Completing a 1000 piece puzzle of the events of the American Revolution.

2. Singing the national anthem at the Washington Monument in D.C. Don't worry I'm not that cool. You can see the video on my facebook page if you are that interested.
3. Finally memorizing a piano piece I've been working on this summer. Yay!
5. Getting new shoes. Don't worry friends--I've only gotten 5 new pair since I've been home. All of my shoes will still be loved.
6. Getting a job a Funland with my best friend growing up. Yes. It actually is so much fun!
7. Realizing I have visted (and driven to all) 22 states this summer.
8. Making a green bundt cake.

9. Going to the beach in Outer Banks, NC. (Ok so I haven't gone yet, but I am going in two weeks!)
10. Coming to PROVO to see all of you! Ok. So it hasn't happened yet either, but I will be there the 28th and I expect to see ALL of you within a week of my arrival. That is being generous. I can't wait!!
WA: I no longer will participate with this because I do not associate with cheaters.
Have a fabulous summer and I will see you soon!
I am jealous of the puzzle and the bundt cake.
ReplyDeleteMe too!!! You know I love me some puzzles and cake :) I am also jealous of number 10...I wish I were going back to Provo to see all of you guys.
ReplyDelete