Sunday, December 5, 2010

2 links- and not the sausage kind....

I miss my friends. I understand that school has a grip on us all and some of us have other people that have a grip on us, and still others are on the prowl to get a grip on someone; anyhow, i have two links to share.
I made my and Kara's Christmas present, and seeing as how some of you are in it, I hope you like this wedding photo album. It is fun, to the point and full of Kara being beautiful and me in "emergency dance party mode" (sorry Dylan... i don't have any pics of the California performance of Mr. Roboto). To preserve the loop of our friendship... Dylan and I took or rather ripped our shirts off at the end of that performance to go swimming.
The next and last link of two (man, now I want sausage!) is my Mormon.org profile.

I'm a Mormon.

I hope you all read something that peaks your interest and that you are able to feel the Holy Ghost.
Now at the end of this one, I love you and miss you friends!
(MAN, I REALLY NEED SOME SAUSAGE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment